Nakoruru Samurai Shodown
Fan Fiction
http://samuraispirits.net
--The website dedicated to all Samurai Spirits fans--~ver5.0~
GAME | FAN | DOWNLOAD | SITE | LINK | CHAT | MESSAGE BOARD

Samurai Shodown: Fruit Pies!
by Ben Jonas


Samurai Shodown/Spirits is a property of (and owned by) SNK (who are now known as SNK Neo Geo, who are a subsidiary of Playmore. Got it? Good!)



Location: Nighttime, in the middle of the forest, somewhere in feudal Japan.

Nakoruru: Ah! It feels good to take a nice, long stroll at night. It sounds so peaceful. This cool breeze is also very refreshing.

Nearby, atop one of the trees:

Gen-An Shiranui *whispering*: Here she comes!

Kibagami Genjuro: Finally! I can't wait to take and shake her down.

Cham-Cham: Me too! I want a piece of her as well!

As Nakoruru slowly walked across the path, she came ever closer to where the trio was hiding.

Nakoruru: It's getting late. I think I'd better head on back.

Genjuro: You're not going anywhere, little lady!

Nakoruru *shocked*: Who said that?!

Genjuro: I did!

Suddenly, Gen-An, Cham-Cham, and Genjuro descended from the trees and surrounded the Ainu girl.

Nakoruru *surprised*: *GASP!* Genjuro! Gen-An! Cham-Cham! What do you three want?!

Gen-An: Isn't it obvious? We want you!

Nakoruru: Hey! Wait a second! *points to Genjuro* I thought you always pursued Haohmaru!

Genjuro: I do, it's just that he doesn't get here until Tuesday, and I need someone to chase after before he shows up.

Cham-Cham: Enough talk! Let's kick her tree-hugging ass!

As Nakoruru's attackers moved in, she took off her scarf, whipped it around Gen-An's neck, and tossed him into a nearby tree.

Genjuro: Hmmm. Not bad, but you're still hopelessly outmatched.

As Nakoruru reached for her weapon...

Nakoruru: OH NO! My Chichiushi! It's gone!

Cham-Cham *with weapon in mouth*: Actually, it's mine now. *runs off with Nakoruru's weapon*

Nakoruru: Hey! Come back here, you lousy cat-burglar! MAMAHAHA!

Out of the night sky appeared Nakoruru's falcon, Mamahaha, and chased after Cham-Cham.

Cham-Cham: GAH! Get this crazy bird away from me!

Genjuro: Better give up while you still can, Nakoruru. You haven't got much of a chance against me without a weapon.

Nakoruru: We'll see about that! ANU MUTSUBE!

Nakoruru charged toward Genjuro at a blinding speed, encircled by a pink aura. Just when she was about to make contact with Genjuro, he grabbed ahold of her arms and slammed her to the ground.

Genjuro *while pinning Nakoruru*: A word of advice: never call out the name of your attack.

Nakoruru: Thanks for the advice!

Nakoruru applied a few rapid kicks to Genjuro's stomach, forcing him to release Nakoruru. As she got back up on her feet, she witnessed a horrible sight before her.

Nakoruru: *GASP!* MAMAHAHA!

As it turned out, Cham-Cham had placed Mamahaha in a headlock, and was repeatedly punching its head.

Cham-Cham *while pummeling Mamahaha*: HA! Not so tough without the ability to fly, now, are you?

As Nakoruru watched in horror as Cham-Cham continued to pound away at Mamahaha's skull, Genjuro came up from behind her, tackled her to the ground, and grabbed ahold of her legs.

Genjuro: Quickly, Gen-An! Grab her arms!

Gen-An: Got 'em!

Nakoruru *struggling to get free*: Let go of me, you cretins!

Genjuro: Oh, we'll let you go, in about a few seconds. Ready, Gen-An?

Gen-An: Ready!

Genjuro and Gen-An began swinging Nakoruru left and right.

Genjuro: One...

Gen-An: Two...

Genjuro and Gen-An: THREE!

Nakoruru was tossed through the air, where she collided into a nearby tree, landed on a rock, and fell unconscious.

Genjuro: Well, that takes care of Nature Girl.

Cham-Cham *holding an unconscious Mamahaha*: And her pet bird, too.

Gen-An: So, what do we do with her now?

Cham-Cham: I know what I want to do with her. *licks lips in a sexually suggestive fashion*

Cham-Cham ran up to the now-unconscious Nakoruru and began sifting through her robe, until...

Cham-Cham: AHA! I finally found what I've been looking for! Funster's Fruit Pies! *holds up 4 packets of Funster's Fruit Pies*

Gen-An: Awesome!

Genjuro: Excellent work, Cham-Cham! At last, our search is at an end!

Cham-Cham *while munching on a Funster's Fruit Pie*: MMMM! Awesome Apple! Bodacious Blueberry!

Gen-An *while munching on a Funster's Fruit Pie*: Incredible Cherry!

Genjuro *while munching on a Funster's Fruit Pie*: Primo Peach, too!

Cham-Cham: AH! That hit the spot!

Genjuro: Come, my fellow comrades. Let us celebrate by singing at a local karaoke bar!

Gen-An and Cham-Cham: RIGHT ON!!

As the trio left to go celebrate their victory at a nearby town, Cham-Cham left Nakoruru's weapon and falcon right beside her.

One hour later...

Rimururu: Sis! Wake up!

Nakoruru *dazed*: Uhhh... what happened?

Rimururu: You were lying unconscious in the middle of the woods. I got worried, so I went to go look for you.

Nakoruru *pats down her robe*: Oh No! My Funster's Fruit Pies have been stolen!

Rimururu *saddened*: *SNIFF!* Does that mean... I won't be able to taste the warm, flaky, fruit-filled goodness of a Funster's Fruit Pie? *SOB!*

Suddenly...

Galford: Have no fear! Galford is here!

Nakoruru *surprised*: It's Galford!

Rimururu *cheering up*: And he's got a big bag full of Funster's Fruit Pies! YAY!

Galford: I heard you lovely ladies were in trouble, so I hurried on over with as many Funster's Fruit Pies as I could find.

Nakoruru *while eating a Funster's Fruit Pie*: MMMMM! Delicious!

Galford: *pulls out a Funster's Fruit Pie* Now available in Creamalicious Custard!

Rimururu: Sweet! *unwraps and starts eating a Creamalicious Custard-flavored Funster's Fruit Pie* MMMM! That's good pie!

Nakoruru: Thank you, Galford!

Galford *mouth full*: Don't thank me, thank fufuuu fuu fuu!

Rimururu: Say what?

Galford *mouth full*: I said, don't thank me, thank fufuu fuu fuu... D'OH!

All Three: HAHAHAHAHA!!!

All Three: Funster's Fruit Pies! AW YEAH!!!

Announcer: Funster's Fruit Pies. Available at a grocery store near you.


The End


DISCLAIMER
"Samurai Shodown Forever" is a non-profit fan site. Samurai Shodown, Samurai Showdown, Samurai Spirits are Copyrights of SNK. Most of the images here are taken from SNK homepage. No part of this webpage may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without permission from C.K. Gan. This page is best view with I.E. 5 or Netscape 4 at 800*600